lecture by: Prof. Yanko Goldednberg
Dr. Guy Yogev
Prof. Yanko Goldednberg:
- Growth processes and how the product life cycle looks like taking the chasm into consideration.
- How laggards are actually an important vehicle because most of them are skipping generations and on the adoption curve they appear as innovators. Hence their influence is severely underestimated.
Dr. Guy Yogev:
- Ways to mitigate the chasm affect
- Is there a disconnect between the initial marketing effort and marketing means at late stages? This is not always the case
- (SIT – Systematic innovation thinking) will present and demonstrate cases of systematic creativity approach that can help in designing better products that are going to face a chasm.