Innovation@Product excellence was never so thrilling !
This year we gathered the latest and greatest methods and success stories about "HOW TO DO IT RIGHT"
Gil Shwed from Check Point will open with his product innovation vision, Facebook and Google product management leads in Israel will continue with the innovation aspects on their end and the agenda is full of more tricky and useful methods and tips. We are going to get Interesting exposure to "lean canvas", learn about seeding growth hacking in your product form first phase and what makes your product disruptive.
After 4 successful years the 5th product management conference is coming to Tel-Aviv and changing form to expose the edge of product innovation like influencing your clients with voice and learn more about the power of metrics
Innovation@Product excellence - inspire yourself
The focus of the event was Product Agility - the acceleration of the product development process. Faster R&D cycles, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment introduce new challenges to product managers, who want to actively lead and not just react.
lecture by: Prof. Yanko Goldednberg
Dr. Guy Yogev
Prof. Yanko Goldednberg:
- Growth processes and how the product life cycle looks like taking the chasm into consideration.
- How laggards are actually an important vehicle because most of them are skipping generations and on the adoption curve they appear as innovators. Hence their influence is severely underestimated.
Dr. Guy Yogev:
- Ways to mitigate the chasm affect
- Is there a disconnect between the initial marketing effort and marketing means at late stages? This is not always the case
- (SIT – Systematic innovation thinking) will present and demonstrate cases of systematic creativity approach that can help in designing better products that are going to face a chasm.
lecture by: Dr. Geoffrey Moore
Geoff Moore is the master at creating a vocabulary for management strategy that captures the competitive dynamics of the times
- Crossing the Chasm
- Inside the Tornado
- The Gorilla Game
- Living on the Faultline
- Dealing with Darwin